We not only use the high-caliber equipment in our metrology room on our own products: It is also available to provide a service for your components.
We have processes for metrology geometric features to ultimate standards of precision:
- Program-controlled and manual 3D coordinate metrology machines
- Form and shape metrology machines (shape testers)
- Contourographs (microscopic for surface roughnesses and macroscopic for linear contours)
- Metrology microscopes (analogue and digital)
- Incremental sensors, height measurement devices, laser metrology equipment
- Gages for diameters and threads (metric, Imperial)
- Hardness measuring devices
We can run initial sample inspections and volume production measurements for you. We can document these in accordance with your stipulations and, if you so wish, we can provide you with statistical evaluations and Cpk analyses.
Our team comprises specialist personnel and they attend regular training courses. Our measuring machines, measuring equipment and gages are calibrated at regular intervals and comply with national measurement standards.
We charge for our services on the basis of individually produced quotations, or on the basis of defined hourly rates.