All images can be enlarged by clicking on them.
Accuracy in its highest form
The aerospace sector is one of the most technologically demanding in the world of industry. These materials are hard to machine and the high safety requirements demand a competent partner. We are that partner for many companies in this sector.
We produce different components for the aerospace sector:
- Components for wing units and undercarriage
- Servo-hydraulic control elements
- Hydraulic and electromechanical actuators for flap control drives
- Gyroscope systems for guided missiles and drones
- Drive elements for land vehicles using in extra-terrestrial applications
- Modules for camera and sensor systems
We process all machinable materials and we are familiar with the processing of high-alloy steels, titanium, ceramics and special materials. We conduct physical and chemical inspections of materials and components in collaboration with aerospace-approved suppliers.
Some examples of frequently used aerospace materials:
- Aluminium Alloys in acc. with LN1798/9
- Co-Ni base alloys
- 15-5PH, 17-4PH, PH13-8Mo
- Titanium and titanium alloys
- Highly corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant materials such as Hastelloy, Inconel and Nicrofer
- Pure metals such as molybdenum, tantalum and tungsten
We manufacture Class 1 critical components for the aerospace sector and we document the entire manufacturing process. This includes seamless traceability from initial material to finished product.
Our processes follow our quality management system which is certified in accordance with DIN EN 9100 for aerospace, and with other applicable standards. We are subjected to regular audits ourselves, and we also conduct audits of our suppliers.