All images can be enlarged by clicking on them.
The requirements placed on the reliability and quality of components for the armed forces are as high as they are because of the vast range of environmental and application conditions under which military equipment items are required to function. BEUTTER supplies almost every significant company in the German military engineering sector.
We produce components for weapons systems for use on land, sea and air:
- Power pack and generator components
- Control elements for guided missiles and drones
- Components for intelligent munitions systems
- Modules for thermal image receivers and other sensor systems
- Gyroscope systems
High-quality materials are employed to meet the extreme loads imposed on components used in the military engineering sector, and we are experienced in working with these materials:
- Ultra-strong and tempered steels
- Titanium and titanium alloys
- Ferro-titanite and titanium aluminide
- Heavy metals such as Densimet and tungsten
- Highly corrosion-resistant and thermally resistant materials such as Inconel, Nimonic and Stellite
In keeping with all other sectors, we document the entire manufacturing process. We take the particular stipulations governing non-disclosure and data protection very seriously indeed, and we honour them in full.
We commit ourselves to the protection of expertise and company-specific information in the form of individual non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).